What state are you from?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What state are you from?

• WA

Votes: 10 6.7%
  • SA

Votes: 19 12.8%
  • NT

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • NSW

Votes: 38 25.5%
  • Victoria The Place to Be

Votes: 41 27.5%
  • Queensland

Votes: 28 18.8%
  • Tasmania

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • ACT

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Outside Austrailia

Votes: 5 3.4%

• Total voters

Flarry

Certified MR Member
Reaction score
Well just a bit of a spam thread but is it just me or are there alot of people from SA here??

Well anyway lets find out.

Melbourne, so far the majority of ppl are from vic, but only a few ppl hav voted, i think MOST of the ppl are from sa....

Nice thread Flarry. I'm from Qld.

I think you'll find the stats to show most people on the site are from Vic, followed by NSW. After that I think it's a close tie between SA and QLD but SA comes out just on top.

Yeah Vic is winning haha, thanks for the comments.

Really it would be logical for Vic and NSW to have 3 times as many votes because they have 3 times the population as SA, and more than any other state but we'll see. :D

I also made it so you cant view who voted for what, just incase you dont want others to know what state you're in. :)

yeh vic is pretty big, we hav alot of tracks too. i thought SA would be up cos there is so much land over there so heaps of ppl would hav dirtbikes....
yeh mad thread, good idea!

Wow so many in vic and so little in nsw. SA still second most!

looks like the Mexicans have it, well we can't have it all our own way here in NSW.
I am rather disappointed at the poor showing from my fellow New South Welsh men.

Does anyone from Qld actually answer these polls?!

40% of this forum is victoria????

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back