What sticker kit for DHZ DPRO 160?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fane

Reaction score
hi guys,

this is a new to bikes question - just looking at sticker kits because i just got 2 of these bikes and looking to make them look different.

what sticker kit should i be looking for? klx110 or a 50 or what?

for example will this kit fit?

DHZ Mini Moto

also on a side note,

can you get better seats for these bikes coz after a few hours of riding on the weekend i feel like i got raped by a great dain haha :)

thanks in advance guys

looking forward to get in on all this action and learning more about these little pocket rockets

Yeah, crf50 style plastics...

Go on ebay and type in crf50, you will find poo loads of sticker kits, much better then the green dhz ones...

yeh did exactly that, thanks for that guys - lots of options. :)

any ideas on the seat or should i just man up and get used to the seat being shittthouse

hi guys,

this is a new to bikes question - just looking at sticker kits because i just got 2 of these bikes and looking to make them look different.

DHZ Mini Moto

also on a side note,

can you get better seats for these bikes coz after a few hours of riding on the weekend i feel like i got raped by a great dain haha :)

thanks in advance guys

looking forward to get in on all this action and learning more about these little pocket rockets

im working on a top secret next to no $$ mod for seats bro... give me a day or 2 :D

sounds sweet mate - ill stay tuned

hi guys,

DHZ Mini Moto

also on a side note,

thanks in advance guys

Hey, Do any of the crf50 plastics and stcker kits fit the dpro 160 coz I have the same bike and hate the original DHZ sticker kit.

Latest posts

Back