what to do with my bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steven_nentis

Reaction score
ok i have a 125cc lifan motor on a pit pro 125rr. my cousins getting a atomik 140 with a 10cc big bore kit. i need my bike to go faster than his.lol im thining about making some modifercations (pit bikt turbocharger) do u think i should do that or can u suggest something else?

irk,cdi,exhaust,bigbore kit,cam the list goes on man i dunno about the pit bike turbocharger but it would be sumthing fifferent lol

im having a serious look at the 'turbo' kit (its more of an electric super charger) if you go that route i would be interested to know the performance you get

dont even bother with those glorified hair dryers they do more harm then good

yer lol just the sound electric supercharge/turbo charger if enuff for me lol thats just my opinion

dont bother with the electric ''turbo'' kit, all they are is pretty much a computer fan that you bolt infront of your intake there has been a few threads on these and i and every one else agrees there not worth the money plus you need a battery on your bike to run them which means more weight

go for a irk and lightened oil slinger first and give it a good tune and see how that goes and see if your happy with it
then if you want get a better exhaust

yeh like i said in my first post man irk and oil slinger are cheap so go them first then exhaust then cam etc etc etc

The problem with running a turbo on one of these is it being a single cylinder four-stroke. Because the turbo runs off spent exhaust gases; due to these engines only having a single exhaust valve, the 'pulse' off the valve makes it very difficult for the gases to spin the turbo consistantly. And those 'electric' turbo's are in fact absolute puss, like the other guys have said. don't even bother looking at them. Depending on how much money you want to spend on mods, it could work out cheaper for you to grab a new donk.
150cc Jailing could be good......

yep iv got the answer pull the motor out and get the new zongshen 140 oil cooled, , i tried to kick start it and it kicked back it remined me of my yz 125 alot of grunt.we then raced it against the 250 cc man it flew no shit .

Latest posts

Back