what to do?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have

i just saved my money and bought it without telling my dad HAHA

and now hes changed his mind saying i was a good buy YAY

If I was your dad I probably wouldnt want you to sell it either.

Trust me you are way better off with the yamaha

Use your dads credit card to buy one without telling him.

idk but my parents are cool with me on big loud toys ...

yammie 175 is a pos, but a china bike would be no better, so stick with it and save your money and buy a pitty! why have one? when you can have both! :)

im 14 and i want a smaller bike that is easier to kart around and all that so it makes it easier to go to my mates houses and ride and the dt 175 is a bit chunky and heavy for me

mi dad is kinda like that. im just patient, i once got a bike without permission and got quite a roosting. personally i would never try it agn, just sit down with him tell him abou the bike, show him pics, if he shops near u say u wonna go have look and tell him you rlly want it. it would be easier if you had the cash, selling it is the hard bit.

u should just keep the pitbike cuz there siic...and thats my advice

your dad wont let you get a pitty, and i want my kids to have heaps of pittys:D aint this world strange lol

only advice i could give is, show him your willing to meet half way, you earn half to show him your serious and can do it, and maybe he'll let you sell the DT,

DT175 is a pretty boring bike for a 14yr, there a ag bike, so i am with you that you need it sold:D

just dont waste it on a POS pitty, get something half decent,

NO atomik, orion, mxb, foxico

MSO, pitpro, DHZ at a mininium,

Latest posts

Back