what to do ?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billyxxx

Reaction score
hey guys, i have a klx engine im hoping to get built up this year, my question is what should i do as it will be sitting around for awhile till i get my funds up, should i drop the oil in it ? or should i fill it up with fresh oil ? thanx guys

i Wouldn't drop the oil but i do any of the other 2 because the oil will keep it nice n lubricated but if you don't have oil it can cause corrosion which can ruin parts of your engine

yea sweet, i might go down shops and buy some frest stuff i think thanx

yeah thanx tdr, im pretty excited on getting it done. Is there anyone in aus who can build engines like firepower ?

i think there could be a few but can't remember of the top of my head but i reckon it would be much cheaper if you tried building it your self like parts n stuff...

yeah im not very mechanically minded so i rather get a professional to do it .

yeah, keep the oil in it (or put new stuff in) and cover up the exhaust outlet and the carby intake. Then just turn it over every so often.

what you mean turn it over ? just kick it over or run it ?

Just kick it over a couple of times so it can pump oil through don't need to start it

Latest posts

Back