What type of riding do you prefer?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

troppo

Reaction score
Lets have a Mini poll

Do you guys prefer:

Dirt track racing / riding?
General riding including jumps?
Stunt riding jumps only?
Motard?
Trail riding?

I'm interested in what the majority of you guys prefer?? Personally I like trail riding as I like mountain biking, but also like to get air under my tires! But I have'nt tried everything yet!

my main is street stunt riding!(Wheelie, grinds Etc)[which you left out) but i love the dirt jumps and Sk8 parks 2. and since i live right on the bush, trail riding is fun to.

Trails, jumps, mini motocross tracks. And just general thrashing around

is there any part we dont love??? its all wikked fun with a carton of crown largers and your bike.

Jumping And Racing And Going Nuts Threw Tracks I Dont Know Where They Go Lol

Mini SX and big jumps, third gear wide. Trciks as well. Wat ever goes just ride!

yeah i like trail riding and jumps :) getting air is one of the most funnest things u will do on a mini

i preffer tracks, riding in circles, even if it is a massive circle gets VERY boring, believe me!

Uhm, riding at parks, tracks, riding on the road is the most fun ever everyone looks at ya. Makes me feel special

i luv them all there isnt a type of riding that i dont like;)

probably trails and jumps for me as there is a fair bit of bushland across the road and lots of bmx tracks around:D

Latest posts

Back