what tyre do i buy???

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Divy

Reaction score
i ride on hard dirt and i dont want to but a new tyre every 2weeks so do i have any other options??
will a hard compound tyre help if so were would i buy on from??
how about a road tyre ?? would that wear on the dirt like the dirt tyres??
if the road tyre is a best option how does it ride on dirt does it slide every were???

any help would be great fellas

i rubber one!!! something thats hard, not made off soft rubber

go to a shop that deals with thumpstars... or any regular shop... im pritty sure some jap bikes run 12'' and 14''

Road tyre on dirt, your dreaming. You won't go anywhere.

Get a Kenda Carlsbad, really hard compound tyre at a good price.

is there an online shop that i can check out the kenda calsbad?? an does it come in 10'' an how much longer will it last do you know

Yeah the carlsbad is the go about 45 bucks I think , should last you a few months at least .

sweet so where do i buy one from??

all i can find are 12'' an 14''
does any one know if it comes in a 10''????

I have run 10'' millvilles , not sure about the carlsbad ...if they don't go the millvilles.:cool:

yeah ive got millvilles on it now the front is last ok but the back is getting raped its only done 4 hours an its worn down heaps
thats why i want a hard compound tyre

I run roadies in the dirt they last for at least a year! but you have to get use to 50 drift'n

haha 50 driftin i might try that
just put a road tyre on the back and back a grass drift track should be good.

the tyres i have now are kenda carlsbad front and back and they are had compound 1s they last a while

Latest posts

Back