what tyres to get

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

red_demon24

Reaction score
hey i need to get a new back tyre but im not sure wat to get theres so many different types does any one recomend any by the way a dirt tyre not motard?
cheers.

if your bike has a 12inch at back get a carlsbad if its a 10 get a millville (Y)

Go for bridgestone i they crap all over kenda and the other china brands.

kenda's are good enough
just stay away from the coluored tyres the die messes with the compound and they are way to soft

yep kenda carlsbad's all round if there 14/12" rims or Millville if your running 12/10" rims.. I also run carlsbads on larger bikes and they grip and last longer then any other tyre I've tried !!!!

kenda's are good enough
just stay away from the coluored tyres the die messes with the compound and they are way to soft

I think all the coloured tyres are just made in china, thats what I found when I had a look anyway.

i have a kenda millvile on the back now but it hasnt really lasted as long as i hoped i got them about 4 months ago maybe even not that long but would a bridgestone, dunlop or a michiline <-(spelling??) be any better as i ride my bike alot out in the bush/forest and stuff.
cheers.

carlsbad is made for hard to intermediate terrain,millville is a softer tyre so will tear up quick on anything other than sandy stuff.Decide what terrain you will be riding on and go from there.

yeah the millville's are very soft and dont last to long... I had the same thing when I was runnin 12/10's.. there got excellent grip but dont last very long !!

Carlsbads last much longer and still have excellent grip !!

Latest posts

Back