what u think about this helmet

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dont think you should buy it, buy one thats been australian aproved.

the guy around the corner at my local pitbike shop sells the same helmets for 165

but i dont have $165

bugger it im buyin this its a helmet meh!

you should have got a helmet when you got a bike or put off getting the bike until you got a helmet.

yer it's your average cheapo helmet i've got the exact same helmet cause it came for free with my bike , they do the job and have a decent amount of padding , but mine is australian aproved it has the stamp on it. My cousin brought the exact same helmet as mine off ebay , but his wasn't australian apoved and his was a peice of shit compared to mine , his paddin was about half the thickness of mine. so be carefull.

i dont have 160 bux id rather buy a helmet irregardless of brands i just want sumthin to save my noggin if i fall

i dont think it would save your nogan lol there weak.

You will regret it if you bash your head are have brain damage or something.

yer but first just ask if it's australian aproved and if it is you should get it.BUT if it's not aproved , the same ones are on ebay for around $20-25 with free postage +free pair of realy realy shit gogles that break on the first use .

that doesnt look like itl help much if ya have a decent off tho

should rearly spend the extra cash on ya head cause ya dont wana end up a brainless fuk for tha rest of ya life if ya come off

i dont have 160 bux id rather buy a helmet irregardless of brands i just want sumthin to save my noggin if i fall
save your money and get a good helmet. its too protect your brain you shouldnt buy cheap shit for that. that thing wont save anything.

Mate goto your local dealer an im certain they should have like a thh or somthing that you'll get for around 90 bucks, it will save what ever you got left in there. ;) jk.

OH hell yeah. M2R my fav. mainly due to the fact there an aussie product. Snap that one up mate.

Latest posts

Back