what u tink of this

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that looks almost identical to a pitpro 125rr,
if it's the same or less quality as the rr then it's probably not worth it when u can get the rr for $800 with $200 worth of spare parts, some things it has that the rr doesn't is NGK spark plug and 428 pitch sprocket/chain setup and it defiantly has better colour scheme & sticker kit IMO

Last edited:
That frame doesnt look real strong to me. I could be wrong but it doesnt look nearly as strong as the pitpro.

well I don't know which is the better bike. my brother has an rr and I've never heard of the bike you posted so I might be a bit biased

I would go with the rr over that simply because it's cheaper (once you start needing new cables, levers etc.) and because allot of people have them so you can read all the reviews, see it in action on utube before you buy it. People say they're shit but they're most likely the people who didn't locktight them, set chain tensions, tyre pressure, new oil etc. before thrashing the guts out of em

Last edited:
what do u think of the assasin you've got? is it reliable? things broken yet? If you've been jumping it how'd it hold up?

well my assasin is awesom so far
like noo problems wat so ever

only the break lever snapped and ive done a few smaller jumpes and it feels good and strong

and it has alot of power imo

i think i will get the pitpro125rr

but hmmm wat should i do with my bike?
how much u recon i could get it starts fine and never had a probs has a bigger 12inch front wheel and tire which cost me $120 and i pt a stronger break lever for $30 and yh change oil starts 1st kick

what do u recon i can get for that and its a lifan with a mikuni carby btw
thanks

chinese bikes don't hold their value, once it's been used not many people will want it considering how cheap a new one is. I'd just try my luck with a high price, then if it doesn't sell lower the price a bit.
If you watch some ebay auctions you'll see what I mean, I've seen heaps of atomiks and pitpros in good condition with auction started at like $300 and no-one buys them.

lol I'm gonna have to take that back......... 125 pro thumpstar pit pro - eBay Other Trail Bikes, Trail Bikes, Motorcycles, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 07-Feb-09 21:53:29 AEDST)
this idiot is selling an atomik and calling it a pitpro/thumpstar, then he goes on to describe it as "gangster hardcore" lol u can get abrand new atomik 125 for $500 and his auctions already at $510, unf@#kingbelievable
maybe if you just make the ad really retarded and call it a motovert/pitpro/thumpstar/ and call the the blingest bike in the world you'll be able to sell it for a couple grand

Last edited:
LMAOO
nah i dunn like to rip pploff

ill try sell it privtly

thanks or ur help anyway
ill look into the pitpro 125rr

yea I don't like seeing people get ripped off and I kinda feel sorry for whoever buy that atomik, but at the same time whoever buys it deserves to be ripped off, but at least they'll look fully gangster hardcore on the side of the road trying to fix it :p

good choice on the RR it's a mad little bike for the price

Ive had an assassin and have had no problems at all with it. Really really good value.

yh still not sure because ive heard good thinhs about the assassin
and i think i can get it for a better price maybe 700 due to me knowing him lol

ill c how i go

thanks for all the help guys

uz r legends

Latest posts

Back