What Would Be The Best Bike For Me??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

obbytay

Reaction score
Hey, I Am 14 Years old and I want to get into the pit bike sport etc.. i was wondering if any of you guys could tell me what would be the BEST bike for a beginner like me?? I Am Looking To Get A 125cc To Start off with is that ok?..if not i will just get my dad to help seeing as he used to race moterbikes and has helped with some of the tracks in victoria. Anyways If You Can Help Then Plzz Post :)

umm......
price range???
i'd say the mso140s, it can go fast, jump, not break easy, great customer service. otherwise, maylands with pitpro's...if ya have the cash check out motoverts...or even better the pitster pro at maylands....
cheers

Thanks for the help Pascal..can you give me a link or just post a few pictures of this mso140 bike for me? thanks

also if you tell them your from mini riders you get it for 1200 :)
call them up or send them an e-mail
ive heard there really good people and will help with problems you might have with the bike

MSO Motocycles - Home

on the left there's a link for "140s"
give them a call or email as they will often give a nice deal to miniriders, friendly people.
cheers

MSO Motocycles - Home
give Ken and Linda a call, very friendly people. Say you're from Miniriders and they'll look after you and give you a very good deal.

hey,, im a 16 yr old,, nd im in ur possy,, im lookin at the 140s tho,, have a look at them,, pretty sick good bike all round,, juz not 4 good 4 the hardcore freestyle nutz!
cheerz

Id look at the mso or pitpro firstly. as the Motoverts are alot more costly.

Latest posts

Back