WHATS BETTER. motovert or pitpro.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M@rkay

Reaction score
just wondering. what is better for value. motovert 125cc 05 model for $500 dollars or a 07 model pitpro 125cc thats been worked and has suspension totally reworked.

tell me your thoughts please.
Also interested in buying a pit bike for around 400, 500 dollar mark.

errrr, unless you can show us a pic of this 500 dollor "motovert", I think the guy selling it to you is selling you a fake.

I'd go the pitpro, most chinas are the same. post pics

eBayISAPI.dll

I'd go the vert but it looks as if it's had a bit of a beating over it's life, it'd still beat a pitpro though.
Cheers.

Personally would go for a new PitPro over an old Motovert simply because new Chinese bikes have enough issues as is without being used or even abused. As for the Motovert engine going forever, I doubt that. It's still a Chinese engine...

$400-$500 you'd be looking at the low end dodgy models. Pitpro isn't the finest out of China by far but they're a good, solid, bike for a beginner and offer good value. Save up, extend you're budget a couple hundred and pick up a cheap 125 Pitpro on eBay or go for an MSO 125. Contact them and they'll take good care of you.

yeh bro i agree with SQUEE. save some cash and buy a BETTER bike. but if thats all you wish to spend either of the to will be good. the old verts are sick! they are smaller them the pitpro though. i personally would buy the vert out of the two

The 06 motovert and proverts are a good bike but why pay money for someone elses problems. I'd try to get a new bike if possible, and keep an eye on ebay for a pitpro 125 you should be able to pick one up for abit more than $500.

Latest posts

Back