Whats happened to kaos 50's?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmm you shouldn't have had to do all this, i would expect some free stuff hahah, inconvenience

hmm you shouldn't have had to do all this, i would expect some free stuff hahah, inconvenience

lol mite seem good...

since i got stuffed around i get umm 25%? mite be 20% off everything i buy from them ...

But it still isnt worth the stuff around for that 25% off.. i would rather shop anywhere else..

They still owe me a Sano Chain guide.. and a few unifilters from what i can remember.

And thats good Michelle is sorting it out , she has always been good to me ... its every one else working there that are hopeless

sano chain guide there like 90 100 bucks.... stuff that i would want my money haha, speaking of that some guy no here owes me 100 bucks i shall get to that now, lol

yeah Michelle has always been helpful, they stuffed me around enough until I got onto her. Useless shop. Im the same as wogtaz they gave me 20% off or something, but it isnt worth the hassle, ide preffer to pay the extra from some one like oz50 and know im getting my gear within a week.

haha thank god i saw this i was thinking of ordering some stuff from them. ive been up to oz50. the dude there is a champ

They tried to stay true to the real fast 50 deal by only selling quality parts, but 90% of the riders in oz turned to the china bike market, and they were basicaly going broke cause of cheap bikes and cheaper parts, troy pretty much said f&*% the ozzy scene and its tight ass mentality. Its a shame cause when they opened up they were the leaders in the 50 scene very quickly because of price and quality and stock, i also bagged them out publicly, now i have spoken to troy i wish i didnt cause i get where he was coming from, he opened the shop everyone wanted and way to many people shit on him, so yeah thats the deal, they are now a very cool clothing shop, troy said if everyone starts wearing bonds or stubbies he is going to shoot himself

Well thats just lovely, he has started a clothes shop and just decided to forget everyone who he owes 50 products too. Good on him.

I sure hope he isn't running his clothing shop the way he ran kaos

THey soughted everyones stuff out, and michelle runs the shop now, its a killer shop, i think troy is just a normal ausie bloke with the mindset of if you screw me ill screw you harder, not a great thought process for a shop owner but as a person he is as kind and good hearted then anyone i know, like i said its a shame the shop went to shit but ill still chill with the guy any day, i just wont mess with him cause i know he will come back twice as hard

Last edited:
Well they still owe me some shit so ..

Noone bagged them when they where up and running , i told everyone to shop there .. you couldn't beat there prices compared to every other aussie shop ..

but the bagging came when they started ****ing every one of my orders up... about 3 months for a swingarm ..... which eventually got sent direct from Sano U.s.....

A simple msg saying they got none in stock would of been sweet...

they deffinately didnt sort it all out. I didn't question his character ever, so I'm not at all bothered with him being kind and good hearted because clearly that didn't help him run a business.

KAOS became far too good at taking my money and never giving me the product. On 3 occassions he "screwed" me. I don't see why they didn't just change the webpage to say what was in stock and what wasn't

Latest posts

Back