Whats my bike worth ??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mental DHZ

Reaction score
Hey everyone i wanna sell up my bike and buy a motovert and i dont know where to start. Ive got a DHZ 140cc with as-02 forks, bs-66 shock, inner rotar + oil slinger and im gonna include sticker kit either one industries, unit or factory effex thanks to anyone who puts in. FOR ONLY $1099

Last edited:
well it depends on who offers you what. you should post up some pics of your bike so people can get good look at it. i would offer you about 700, 800
dollar mark. but i dont have the money and already got a motovert. good luck with the sale anyway

the way i work it

is cost all up half that less 10% then your close

ppl will disagree and bla bla but i think if ppl pay any more for a second hand toy they got rocks in there heads

oh unless your a druggy hehehe

best bet to get best price is stay away from here or any where ppl know what these bikes are

you may get an exelent price if you sell it in you local paper
but if any 1 who knows what these things are realy worth wont give ya a dime for it

not ebay

try thr trader or just do up a a4 paper tell all about it put pics on it and drop it round your local shops

best way to get a good price

mental DHZ, how much for your unit graphics and can you send me a picture of them. i really want unit graphics. is it crf50 styled graphics?

just make up a flyer to put up round ya town mate, thats what i've done.
im going out to put 'em up tomorrow after school.
flyersj4.png

mental DHZ, how much for your unit graphics and can you send me a picture of them. i really want unit graphics. is it crf50 styled graphics?

There like $100 from my work go to UNIT and look at te catalogue and they are crf 50.

Thanks michelin man good luck wit the sale.

Latest posts

Back