whats the best 140cc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hickmanioz

Reaction score
what do u fellas think the best 140cc bike i should get. im fairly tall 6'2 so im chasin a bike with atleast 14inch rears

cheers lads for any feedback

minis are normally 12 inch rears. But depending on your price range you could get a mso elite for $2800

Im 6'2 and riding a Z50 with 10" wheels but i found the Atomik proX a very comfy bike for my hight

you won't find to many chinese pitbikes with 14" rears.
Like stated they are normally 12" rear but can get 14" fronts.
I'm a bit over 6"2 myself and i ride a Pitpro XR140 with no real troubles. I think you will find anything in the mid size (KLX style) bikes will be fine for what you want. Which one depends on your price range and what you want to use it for. Personally I would get a good base but try have enough left for some mods to make it suit you better. I got some pro tapers for my XR140 and it made a huge difference to how big the bike felt and I would never go back now.

Hollis due to some of the sponsors of the forum selling this product I will not post publicly what i payed but will pm you. I know the sponsors look after plenty of members here and I don't want people using what others have payed to try bash down there prices further.

Latest posts

Back