Whats the best filter?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

josho89

Reaction score
I have an atomik 125cc pitbike with a ducar engine and a MIKUNI 25mm CARBIE just woundering whats the best filter to get? and also what size filter do i get?
cheers

hey guys
i have been told UNI Filters are the best
but get good oil and cleaner products no cheap shit
also inproves ur throtle reposne heaps

well i got a uni filter for my provert and i think it runs better with the standard air filter any one no why....but on my old atomik i put a uni filter on and it made it run better

I got a atomik prox 250 , and the air filter seems to be just a rectangle box , Im not sure whether I can fit a uni filter in there as the hole going into the air air box is rectangle aswell , has anybody upgraded these before?

I got a atomik prox 250 , and the air filter seems to be just a rectangle box , Im not sure whether I can fit a uni filter in there as the hole going into the air air box is rectangle aswell , has anybody upgraded these before?

alot like a cars air filter, leave it as is...

police crack down on pods :p

ah ok, I guess after a while I will just replace it with a new one , There is no foam in there which I thought was worrying , but I guess if they ship it with the bike it would be half decent,
Thankjs

Latest posts

Back