whats the best pit pro to buy?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neugz

Reaction score
hey guys ive always only ridin jap bikes i owned a dhz 140 but its was a barge. what is the best and strongest pit bike to buy as a new project for me to have???

Well straight away I would say a Pitster LXR or a DHZ outlaw/ Motovert 160 with a lil money thrown at it... whats your budget, preffered bike frame, engine size, brand???

i had a pitpro 150xr and it was nothing but problems! the pitster pro lxr's are a very good bike, or maybe buy a crf50? there is one for 3500 on here if your interested, its been fully worked

i already have a crf50 2011 with work done to it just want to start something different. i wouldnt mind a 140 or somthing round there im just not sure whether to build from the ground up or buy a bike and go from there i want something as strong as possible? i no the jap side of things but have never really look into chinas i had a dhz140 but sold it never really rode it but i saw nickv1980 bike just then and its made me want to give it a crack.

yeh no dramas i thought about buying new frame and building from scratch with new parts but it will take a while

If I were you matge and your looking at a midsize, get a 160 at least! its a decision you won't regret and will give you plenty of room to work in the future. Also I Would definetely recomend a midsize bike with proper geometry, i.e. a crf70, ttr110, or klx110 style mate

Also builds from scratch are fun no doubt, by all means if you have or want to learn patience, have a constant stream of money and no set time frame Go for it!

im very impatient haha i bout bar kit and suspension 2 weeks before i went to honda to get my fifty. ill have to have a look around and see what i like the most

Going from a DMX 140 pro to the PitsterPro LXR myself I couldn't recommend them highly enough!!!

Yep anything with a linkage suspension is the way to go
So ciniworx, pitster pro, motovert 160 or even the atomik comp thing is ok apart from the swingarm and some of the bits

yeh ive looked at a few just cant make my mind up haha

Latest posts

Back