whats the best sespention out of

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DNM are another option, Elka another if you can get them cheap on ebay.

Cant comment on which is better, only had DNM

there have been Elka's going on Ebay for $189 lately and they are just the best shock you can get a hold of.

soo preddy much elka or dnm if im going to be jumping ??

My dnm snapped in half... On my rx what has never seen a jump. It runs fastace now.

My dnm snapped in half... On my rx what has never seen a jump. It runs fastace now.

I think you must have had a defective one or it was mounted incorrectly because shocks dont just snap in half that easily.

To the OP either of them shocks will be ok. Personally I'd probably lean towards the Fastace but only because I've used other Fastace shocks and was happy with how they performed.

out at black duck valley 'londin' s mate (sorry diddnt catch his name) snapped a dnm, out in the middle of a trail..

i personaly wouldnt go that fast ace as i wasnt happy with how my old one performed, i would go for a DNM or Elka

out at black duck valley 'londin' s mate (sorry diddnt catch his name) snapped a dnm, out in the middle of a trail..

i personaly wouldnt go that fast ace as i wasnt happy with how my old one performed, i would go for a DNM or Elka

I dont doubt that shocks can be broken, I just wonder how many were caused by either a manufacturing fault or through incorrect setup.

I'd also prefer a DNM or Elka over either of the shocks listed by the OP and considering the GPX is $130 + post you could probably find something like a DNM MT-HRC for about $40 more which would be well worth it.

I dont doubt that shocks can be broken, I just wonder how many were caused by either a manufacturing fault or through incorrect setup.

I'd also prefer a DNM or Elka over either of the shocks listed by the OP and considering the GPX is $130 + post you could probably find something like a DNM MT-HRC for about $40 more which would be well worth it.

glad were on the same page man, just wasnt sure what you meant.

and yeah i think the same about the shock, you can even pick up a second hand fully adjustable DNM for less then 100 posted, in good nick..

Latest posts

Back