Whats The Better Bike??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RYNNO

Reaction score
im goin 2 get my bike in about 3 weeks,, but im still hung up on what bike does the better job!!
im either lookin at the pitpro xr or the mso 140s???
if anyone here has personal expirience or no's anyone or has herd about any1 who has/had expirience with theese bikes please post a reply 2 help me out!
im still caught up and i dont want to pay the buk 4 the shitty bike...
are theese bikes anygood?
are they good 4 jump/paddock/trail use?
are they reliable?
what tech problems would i have 2 come accross?
basicly all im askin is what is the better bike 4 the buk and why....
could any1 please help me out by givin me a hand so im not caught up when purchasin on of theese bikes???
cheers

i posted a bulliten like this four days ago and got told mso 140s so im ordering one this week

cheers mate,, could you please post me the link 4 the bulliten so i could have a read???

MSO!!!MSO!!!!!!!!!! call linda or ken, or email them:
MSO Motocycles - Home
the 2 friendliest people around. you will not regret it.
cheers

Last edited:
i second that^^^^^^^^ im getting my MSO 140S in a couple days!!! u couldnt find more friendly people anywhere!! seems to be alot of people getting that bike latly, THE BIKE TO HAVE!!! $1200 great price.

by the way there r alot of these "which bike" threads and the outcome is usualy the same, MSO!!!!!

My buddy just got an MSO 140s and yeah, SWEET bike !! For the money I don't think there's anything better (or even equal to for that matter) ...

This is the second time I've personally dealt with Ken and Linda for bikes and they are awesome people and are more then happy to help in any way !!!

Get the 140s man you wont regret it !!!

cheers mate,, itz abit over my budjet,, but im goin 4 it next wednsday,,
can u blokes send me a review and sum picz or sumthin,, take care mate!
cheerz!

definately the 140s man! they look different in person, everything looks so high quality!!!! believe me man, you will NEVER regret it.

they're sick, im still trying to assemble the clutch properlly..LOL

i got my 140s up and running today, its fu*kin sweet, and looks way better in person 2!! recomend them to every1.

soon this site will be called 140sriders.com

by the way any1 getting the 140s, dont screw around with the cluch for hours tryna get it to engage properly just start it up, pull the cluch in, wack it in gear and it all works fine! mite require some tweeking to get it perfect.
i guess the plates just stick or something because it works fine after u start it 4 the first time!!

cheers, andrew

yer cheerz for the advice buddy,,
if you can, post a video on you tube and post the link in this convo,,
we need sum 140s videos on you tube,, only got the origional mso add!
take care of ya bikes boyz!
cheerz!

Latest posts

Back