Whats the go with back brakes?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHINA-RIDER

Reaction score
Does anyone use one/have one?

The problem I have, is when I'm riding with moto boots on I hit it all the time by accident and makes it narly and has caused a couple of stacks am I retarted?

Am I doing somthing wrong?

My brake pedal is bent to all shit, and dont know where its ment to sit, anyone know?
Or am I better of removing it?

- rep points to who ever comes up with "Dont push the brake then" as an answer.

Photos

Last edited:
Moto boots & minibikes dont mix, i hate it so much... when i'm out with the big bike & the 50 i have to take my boots off to ride the 50

i find it funny when i see people wearing them, some 661 ankle brace's is all ya need if your worried about braking a ankle

Last edited:
I usually have it flat with the pegs and as close to the engine as possible, maybe you should try bending it back to normal if its that bad

iv noticed when i ride motard iv been using work boots (steel cap ones) and its soo much easier to hit the gear shifter, but when on dirt i wear moto boots. i havnt realy had the problem with the brakes cos i dont have rear brakes on the motard and havnt ridden dirt for ages (end of last year, and its killing me:()
but you may be better off buying a heavy duty pedal, at least you will be able to see where its ment to sit if you do bend it?

Photos are up, sorry for the number of photos, just the dam thing is hard to show without being there in the flesh.

My boots are new and I hurt my shin awhile back and I like boots, also have hit tree stumps and rocks with work boots on and I can say its not pleasant.

It's just a matter of playing around with it. I usually have it sitting slightly lower than the peg height to avoid hitting it without physically pushing your foot forward.

The 50/50 boots are bad news. Your ankle's still roll a lot. Have seen the results. You could wear thongs and they would be just as effective.

well, I just went and had a bit of a play in the shed I did what Matt said and adjusted it so it sits lower and I pushed it in under the engine so just the little corner is sticking out.

So its there if I need it, butI doubt ill ever use it.
you just have to push your foot against the bottom end and toe down and should be able to just pick it up.

well, I just went and had a bit of a play in the shed I did what Matt said and adjusted it so it sits lower and I pushed it in under the engine so just the little corner is sticking out.

So its there if I need it, butI doubt ill ever use it.
you just have to push your foot against the bottom end and toe down and should be able to just pick it up.

It's bloody close to the motor?? I have mine out a heap further. If you move it down you won't hit it.

50/50 boots...
Brian @ East50's sell decent ones..
M2R Brute shorty boots $70
or Oneal shorty boots $175
Check them out..
The Oneal ones are look sweet but the
M2R boots are cool too.

went and stuck my boot on and had a bit of a go, I can still push it on, just need a dab and it locks on here is a pic of where it sits now.

Latest posts

Back