Whats up guys kind of new to this

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snowman_audio

Reaction score
Hey everyone i just picked an xr50 a few days ago for a great price. But with a great price sometimes comes som fixing stuff lol. The only real issue was the muffler was just hanging there. So i J/B Welded it back on. No biggy. But i want to start hooking it up some. The forts are new with stiffer spings in them, but the back is super soft.

What is a good way to lift and streghten rear end of the bike?

Also what are some good mods to look at getting done?

And do they sell rear foot pegs so a passinger can ride standing up? I am pretty sure i have see it before, but I just don't know were at.

And any other mods you can think of. Thanks for all the help guys.

congrats on the new buy

ok a good cheap way of stiffening up the rear is to buy a heavy duty rear spring to suit the stock shock(i weigh 90-95kgs and use this setup with H/D front springs and love it)
a few good mods to start with are
-bar kit
-tall seat
-uni filter
-rear h/d shock spring
their is also quiet a few motor mods that can be done on the cheap...
have a browse in the crf section on here to get a idea of what sort of bike you wanna build.. you can do as little or as much as you want to these little things it's really a question of how much you wanna spend$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
rear pegs can be bought or you can just modify a set of BMX pegs to fit the axel...
any question's fire away

congrats on the new buy

ok a good cheap way of stiffening up the rear is to buy a heavy duty rear spring to suit the stock shock(i weigh 90-95kgs and use this setup with H/D front springs and love it)
a few good mods to start with are
-bar kit
-tall seat
-uni filter
-rear h/d shock spring
their is also quiet a few motor mods that can be done on the cheap...
have a browse in the crf section on here to get a idea of what sort of bike you wanna build.. you can do as little or as much as you want to these little things it's really a question of how much you wanna spend$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
rear pegs can be bought or you can just modify a set of BMX pegs to fit the axel...
any question's fire away

cool thanks on the info, were would i get the rear shock from? Also if i add bmx pegs will it support 2 adults? (one seated and standing) one is 185 pumnds and the other is 150 pounds? Thanks again.

Latest posts

Back