Whats your opinion of this bike?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kingy

Reaction score
Hey, i am looking to buy a cheap dirt bike just to burn arround on behind my house dont want to spend much money and dont want anything that crash hot either. I am buying 5 of these bikes with 4 other people which will work out at $300 per bike

PICs:

bike.jpg

bike2.jpg

SPECS:

Dirt bike max power: 2kW/7,000rpm
Max torque: 2.5N.m/5000rpm
Engine: 49cc, 2 strokes, single cylinder, air-cooled
Tnak capacity: 1L
Fuel/oil ratio: 25 : 1
Max speed: 50km/h
Start system: manual start
Tire (front and rear): 12 x 2.75 inches
Transmission system: chain drive through automatic clutch
Brake: front and rear disk brake
Front suspension: telescopic fork
Rear suspension: mono shock
Max loading: 100kg
Max range: 20km/full tank
Seat height: 540mm
Min ground clearance: 170mm; wheelbase: 725mm
NW/GW: 22/24kg

Mitch.

Mainly riding on flat grass maybe a bit of bush ridiing . How do you rekon this would go at going up hills? and could you mod this bike with basically the same parts a a PB takes?

the only thing i don,t like about this bike is where the pipe is positioned, main chamber underneath, prone to easy damage. as for parts, no problem the engine is a cag as used on p/road bikes.

ok, so will this bike be able to make it up hills?

what it looks like you could do is get a p road style exaust and put it on that, there is enough room but u might need to make it longer it being under slung will be hit by rocks and other stuff

ok, thanks for the info mite just bite the bullet and go ahead and buy 1 to see what they are like.

Mini bikes

These are the best and cheapest dirt bikes that you buy, im selling them for $300 each if you want them email me.

plastic leavers, exhaust on the bottom, weak looking frame etc..
if you want a mini dirt bike that will do the job its worth paying the extra money for a good one

thats wat i tell all the people on this board when they ask "is this a good bike" i always get abused. :roll:

yeah just ignore them, they'll find out for themselfs that cheat 50cc bikes are crap. im loking to buy a thumpstar or provert in the next month :D

well as i said i have a very tight budget and ime looki8ng to pay 800 or something like that when it will only be used to ride around out the back its not going to be doing jumps.

Corey said:
yeah just ignore them, they'll find out for themselfs that cheat 50cc bikes are crap. im loking to buy a thumpstar or provert in the next month :D

get a thumpstar mate :wink: much better quality wise than the provert, nothing has broken on my bike, just brought upgrade things to make it stronger.

yer im running a thumpstar, the only prob ive had was wen i had it running for 1.5 hours and it kinda bogged when u opened it up, for a bout 2 secs, but thats all :roll: , there alot better quality, and the one your looking at has a minimoto engine, high reving, 15,000 revs, no torque, nto a good idea

minibike_08 said:
Watch out for the pro Hunge 25 they blow fork seals easy

i had new springs put in mine coz of the shitty stock springs would not rebound up that good. mine are perfect now and seals are all good.

Latest posts

Back