Wheelies help !

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
**** me that's talent!

I jumped on a yz450 on the weekend and scared myself........ Its been awhile

Man you guys are kings I've been practicing and I can't for the life of me find that sweet spot? It's the throttle cause I can mono my mountain bike up n down the street? I dunno!

Cordogs I have the same problem man! I can wheelie all day long on my hardtail but on a 50 I find it so much harder to balance it out. All I can say is sit back further and keep your arms straight!

^^ yeah i can wheelie me Xr not to bad.
But fair as any minibike go's im nowhere! like berrrr berrr, or flat on me bum

I think it is to do with the wheel base, it will effect the balance point and how fine a line it is between balanced and not. also I find larger wheels easier too.

I'm having some troubles with the sitting back and leaning, I'm only 13 and weight about 35 kgs, on a mid size that weights a hell of a lot more then me, it's kinda hard

Sit a bit further forward if your smaller

I'm having some troubles with the sitting back and leaning, I'm only 13 and weight about 35 kgs, on a mid size that weights a hell of a lot more then me, it's kinda hard
what! im 13 to and weigh like 40-45 haha, i cant get the front wheel up either ive tried a few times i either land on my ass in the dirt or nothing happens and i just spin the wheels? but i can also mono my mountain bike all day long with ease, i dunno i guess just keep practicisng! :)

Latest posts

Back