wheels and tyres

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kosmoe

Reaction score
with the 125 crf style pitbikes are the rear rims a 12mm or 15mm axel and are the kenda carlsbad tyres any good?? i got kenda tyres on my bike and they were destroyed in 2 rides but they wernt carlsbad they look pretty cheap tho lol

you would have to measure it but ive found that most have a 15mm. Thats just my findings i could be wrong in your case.

with the axles they are mostly 15mm, BUT depending on the bike and age theres a fair chance its 12mm too.. so grab a set of verniers and go measure;) and with the tyres, kenda are good, carlsbad are great for what i do, they are a hard compound tyre.. you sacrifise a bit of grip for alot of dollars and hassles of changing tyres. the other option is millville, which are the soft compound tyre. but it all comes down to what you ride on, what terrains etc..

Get the Karlsbad if you're eating tyres... Kenda make softer tyres too but it sounds like you want something that's going to last a little longer :)

Pull your axle out and measure it!

I'll be in your area in the next couple of days... Guess I can come by and break your fingers if you really wanna go on about it ;)

Latest posts

Back