When is the next QLD ride day after this one?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MotovertRockr

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I cant make it to this ride day because of being out of the state,

When could the next ride day be??

I would like to help organise it and also fund prizes for events we would hold

Cheers foxico

not sure buddy just hav to wait and see, and yer prizes would be good haha, im thinking of donating a frame/swinger to anyone that can beat me 2-3 laps round track, i will be on a 50 cc :) haha

^^^ I'll take you up on that lol with my 178 ;) Jokes but yer, I've got a few bits and pieces lying around too.

good way to clean out the shed and hav a bit of fun haha
And carlts your on!! big numbers dont bother lol challange accepted :) hehe

Last edited:
I don;t doubt ya man haha you've spent more hours riding than I have walking!

Hey guys,

I cant make it to this ride day because of being out of the state,

When could the next ride day be??

I would like to help organise it and also fund prizes for events we would hold

Cheers foxico

Foxico mate I remember the other day you where askin round and tryin to get people to buy/give you a free tube as you had" NO MONEY"... so how will you fund give-aways fir a ride day if you cant even provide funds for your own bike !? ... (No offence meant, even though I shouldnt have to say that )

Me an some mates are goin camping at black duck valley one weekend at the end of next month if anyones keen would be a mad weekend or the more fun. So whose keen bbq bonfire an beers byo tho and ofcourse minibikes

Foxico mate I remember the other day you where askin round and tryin to get people to buy/give you a free tube as you had" NO MONEY"... so how will you fund give-aways fir a ride day if you cant even provide funds for your own bike !? ... (No offence meant, even though I shouldnt have to say that )

yeah man thats because my pay didnt go in hahahah and i thought this forum has given me so much i should put something into it

so what ya having a dig at my age now haha

Lol ;) not a dig at the age, maybe if you were Wayne I might lol But just saying the hours you've racked up riding are more than I'll probably get done in a life time lol, Im up to 10 hours riding in 1 and a half years now lol

all good man just geeing ya up for a race thats all :) bit of pre race crap talk lol
Hi my names brett , im a minibike racing addict , its been 2 months since my last race , things hav been a bit rough of late and im feeling like i need to race again lol
Oh and is bdv open again? i thought they still shut??

yeah man thats because my pay didnt go in hahahah and i thought this forum has given me so much i should put something into it

RESPECT. yer same I'm so grateful its like a mini bike how to guide ahaha , but na seriously it has given me so many ideas regarding modding my bike and changin it's engine over and stock appearance , SO mutch helpful info bout "motovert rx".........

Welcome to Black Duck Valley's web site!

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

Update - 25th APRIL 2012

Access issues to the park have now been resolved. Cleanup has now commenced and we will be back in operation as soon as possible. Please contact the park on 07 54629116 for further details. Regular updates will be made to the website over the coming weeks.

Yeh it said the other week that it was re opening on the 5th so I. Thought towards the end of the month should be a safe bet

RESPECT. yer same I'm so grateful its like a mini bike how to guide ahaha , but na seriously it has given me so many ideas regarding modding my bike and changin it's engine over and stock appearance , SO mutch helpful info bout "motovert rx".........

Yes man! fully get where you are coming from! just thought maybe throw in some leavers or uni filters for prizes

Latest posts

Back