Whens The Next Event In Victoria

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah but im sic of hearin peeps sayn theres nothin on but wont travel to go to sumthing. If i could get enough people that would stick to there word and turn up, then i will put my hand up to organise sumthing or sum kind of race
i am sure others would agree

well dude have u got the right contacts to be able to organise something in vic down near eastern suburbs like at franga or tooradin??

Im in the doncaster area so if its something not to far from my area willing to travel bout an hours worth i would come, depends on when who and etc.

Yes i hate when people say that they will turn up and you get there and no one is there.

nah but why does it have to be sum big event that has big prizes and i travel at min 1hr and up to 20hrs to go race in qld.how bout we just get a heaps of dudes in 1 place n run a race format fun day

have u guys been 2 or heard of muskerry moto park in central vic. they tried hard to get a mini club built cool track n no one turned up it was advertised here and on fmx aus

if u guys are ever able to organise sumfin me and my mates will travel to come to events they are worth every penny but one of my mates is going to be starting a petition soon to get some tracks made in the eastern suburbs were talking dandenong, endeavour hills, pakky, berwick, narre warren sort of area so if it gets started up will u guys sign it??

mate 4sure im up 4 tracks every where in vic u get a petition to me n i will get at least 20 dudes on it 4 ya

aggresive1 muskerry moto park is in central vic bout 45- 1hr from bendigo if i was to organise a race format fun day would u guys travel up probs be bout maby 2.5hrs from melbs

i will most likly be at frankston tomorrow, get there by 10 to ride the big track.
we should all have a race there tomorrow- $10 a race, winner takes all- we should try to get 3 races in $$$$$$

frankston mini track was alright today..... nice and muddy
no other pitbikes though, should get down there for some battles next saturday

Latest posts

Back