where and what bike 2 get

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey man i wouldnt get a 50 regestered to be honest i think its a death trap waiting to happen cars struggle to see people on big bikes and still manage to hit them its your choice dude but i would go something bigger.

the thing is tho im 16 so 50cc is the only thing i can ride till december 12 but i seen the aprila rx 50 but i got a coupe pits already and the fort of the riding one on road is madness. i have fort about getting a 50 and droping 125 in it and redgisterd as a 50 what ya think

wtf im only 17 and im getting a cbr250rr in september and its legal.. why dont u do the same?

yeah your right i am from the uk IS THIS NOT A UK FORUM IF NOT WHAT THE WEATHER LIKE OVER THERE WHERE EVER YOU ARE ????:)

Hey mate its always sunny in australia .

This forum is pretty much aussie ...we have a forum at the 50sbrotherhood that is a bit more international .... send a message to Buzz .... he is from over your way and will know the best deals .

50sBROTHERHOOD.com • Index page

Latest posts

Back