Where is AMA INC

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sixeven

Reaction score
What the hell has happened to AMA inc? Are they stil in business cause they are so quiet you could hear a pin drop.

AMA IS STILL ALIVE !!!!!!!!

mat is just having HEAPS of trouble finding the right people to help .... most of the people that were on it before didnt do anything to keep it together. i think mat has found a few new people to deal with and i hope it all goes to plan. now i have a 50 (woOT !) i will be able to help alot more and will do all i possibly can to keep things on the road

aswell as having people problems there is also venue problems. orara which was to be the next round of the series had the shittiest road around and was nearly impossible to get to. we are in the middle of getting land aproved to build a new mini sx track in lismore which im looking forward to building and riding.

sorry for all the inconvenience (thats a damn big word) but if the orara round wasnt canceled then there would be even more dramas with people not being able to get to the track.

ill try and get more info ASAP but for now peace out >>>> patchy

Yea
To easy,have you guy's still got a track down your way,where ya can come and ride?
STICK

yeah mate we have a few tracks in the area

where are u from ..... im sure we could organise something

So whats the latest????
Is this series ever going to run again???

Yea
Na they are GONE!!!!!.I have rang every number that has anything to do with them,Not one reply.

AMA has left the building. With alot of peoples money for what? Unanswered phone calls and promises of races. Oh well at least they ran nearly as many mini races as Mr mini motocross....bye bye AMA. NEXT!

NEXT >>>>>>>tivoli 50s will fall on its arse ........

120fly you need to stop bagging us and get off ya arse and help. Our club has been running mini races for over 5 years now and with very little help. We are a club that means for members. Are you a member? We can't run much out there untill we have some officials in our club which we are working on.Also we need water to fill our dam so we can have days without buying water all the time. We could always dcharge more for a ride like everyone else! Relax boys we are working on a few rides at tivoli.

120fly you need to stop bagging us and get off ya arse and help. Our club has been running mini races for over 5 years now and with very little help. We are a club that means for members. Are you a member? We can't run much out there untill we have some officials in our club which we are working on.Also we need water to fill our dam so we can have days without buying water all the time. We could always dcharge more for a ride like everyone else! Relax boys we are working on a few rides at tivoli.

Help well i was at the last race meet and I did help ,I was the bloke ankle deep in the dam helping to get the water flowing to the pump and im a non member so ive goten off my arse so to speak and ive been at every meet so far last year .............
what I dont understand is that your a club member true and you should support your club ,but when people with chinas get on here you bag them out and tell them there bikes are a piece off shit .......And then you expect people to join a club after being on hear and told you bike is shit lol .......
yes my family is a member of tivoli raceway and always will be .......
Ive also have a track in my yard were we train kids to ride on weekends we have a quad 2 pw 50s and a go kart for kids to get expierience on. we teach braking skills ,how to approach jumps and berms .and anything else the parents would like there kids to learn on a bike ...........this is all free of charge its byo food and drinks for the midday bbq ......

Last edited:
AMA has left the building. With alot of peoples money for what? Unanswered phone calls and promises of races. Oh well at least they ran nearly as many mini races as Mr mini motocross....bye bye AMA. NEXT!

Just remember you bagged AMA first then you tell me to stop bagging clubs quit a contradiction in its self wouldnt you say ?

Wel you do your bit and a do my bit. So what if my HONEST educated opinion is that most chinese bikes are crap. I would know i've seen them come and go. fly off 120

Where has ama gone no where of course in fact its all go this side of the border thanks keep ya all informed

Latest posts

Back