Where To Buy These Stickers?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mitch just letting you know how to qoute some one because you not really doin it right .

if you want to qoute another persons post go to the post and look on the bottom right hand corner of the post and it will say qoute with a little speech bubble . just click that and it will come up in a new post down the bottom :) just tryin to help ya out .

I saw one of those on a bike at the car wash when I was washing my downhill bike this arvo and thought he was a tosser lol

It looks trashy and cheap in my opinion :s

I reckon he did a pretty good job, lol btw mitch I meant you can get teh sticker of a glass red bull botle that works too

yeah, I actually read that a few hours ago.. thanks anyway :)

and with me not doing a 'good' job, its impossible to wrap the whole reservoir because the mount obstructs it from going any further up than it is on mine..
and there is no way to hide the cable ties..

anyone know of ways to secure it on without cable ties, no glue or shit like that though.. XD

you wont get it much better mate due to the size of the res..roadies have a bigger res.

maybe have a few more and keep trying different ways to do it...you'll get it.

you wont get it much better mate due to the size of the res..roadies have a bigger res.

maybe have a few more and keep trying different ways to do it...you'll get it.

yeah, owell
but I dont think I can achieve any better, apart from no cable ties..
cause if your trying to say that I should try and cover more of the ressy, thats probably not possible

could use double sided tape and fishing line tie some nots then turn the nots to the inside so there not seen:laughing-smiley-002

Last edited:
contact adhesive works on metal or silastic would hold it or even liquid nauls

Latest posts

Back