Where to get parts for my AGB-27 (orion)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CATKICKER

Reaction score
Hey Guys, I am after the following parts for my Orion (AGB-27) and am wondering where to look.

Iridium Spark Plug. (what model number for NGK?)
(Better) Air filter - uni filter or similar (something to suit my MIKUNI 26mm carb) - it is about 40mm diameter.
Sticker kits and or different coloured plastics
Anything else worth doing (I already have a sprocket to go on)

CATKICKER said:
Hey Guys, I am after the following parts for my Orion (AGB-27) and am wondering where to look.

Iridium Spark Plug. (what model number for NGK?)
(Better) Air filter - uni filter or similar (something to suit my MIKUNI 26mm carb) - it is about 40mm diameter.
Sticker kits and or different coloured plastics
Anything else worth doing (I already have a sprocket to go on)

You can get the spark plug and uni filter from MCA.

Sticker kits, ebay... and other 50's sites.

Thanks for that! What is MCA?

Also, how do I know if the sticker kit will suit my plastics?

Illusive should be able to help or ebay.

can get a spark plug @ any motorcycle shop / or online
same with uni filter, get one made for 26mm carby
if you have 'crf' plastics, you will need 'crf' graphics, & they will fit.
best to buy from one online shop, save on shipping etc.

Thanks no-fear. What online shop are you talking about?

Where would I get a filter made and what is çrf'?

I am only new to bike but am more than willing to learn! Appreciate any help you can give!

Thanks!!

Todd

where is your location? that will help us choose an online store for you.

he means that the plastics on an orion are the same as the honda CRF models 50cc, 70cc. So if you wanna buy some look up crf plastics on ebay and you should find em. And bout the filter just go to a motorbike shop and ask if they have a air filter to fit a 26mm carbie.

thanks geez! Well I am in Tas so that is half my problem (espesially with pocket bikes!) but I will ask around.

So a CRF shares the same plastics as a 27 orion... not a 21 then (as my mates are different).

I am happy with any online shop (Vic best I guess)...

What plug to I need?

Thanks!

Before you get the plastics show me a pic of ur bike im not sure what model orion it is. And about the spark plug just take the old one in with you to a motorbike shop and they should know what different kinds you can get.

Thanks, will do...

However, I don't want to take the plug into a shop down here and pay 5-10 bucks mure than I have to for it just because they want to charge it!

This is my bike... (ducar engine)

ef1b2zq.jpg

good thing i asked bout the plastics because the kind you have arent like the crf plastics. Im really not sure where you get those kind of plastics from. And about the plug, it shouldnt cost anymore than 10 buks for the normal ngk, i thik i paid like $3 or sumthin. If you want an iridium coated ngk plug it costs between $20-$30 i think.

hrmm they are not even klx style plastics, looks like you will only be able to get plastics from a dealer that sells orion & same with the stickers.

my mate has an 'ares' and has the same plastics... and I think the atomik is the same (but they are orions anyway)...

Latest posts

Back