Where to get performance parts from in Aus?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tysons_201

Reaction score
Where can i buy stuff for my lifan motor online?
I am referring to High compression pistons, racing cams, big bore kits etc.
Prefer Australian sites due to shipping prices from overseas.

do you own a mso 125cc
what do u think of the bike as i am buying one in 2 days

yeah it was good until the back wheel broke as you can read about in my other thread. Apart from that its a great bike and i think i was the only one who has broken a back wheel so far.

Crazy pocket bikes at taren point have heaps of parts. They have a proper shop set up not like some of the ebay sellers. I know they sell parts for lifan engines because the bike i just bought from them has a lifan engine. their website is not very good but give them a call or if you are local drop in.

Contact details are:
Crazy pocket bikes ph: 9531 0400 fax:9531 0200
I have recently bought a BSE with a lifan engine that i am more than happy with. the thing goes great and i am use to riding 1000cc motorcycles around eastern creek. the guy there is going to hate me but don't be afraid to negotiate on the big items.
Enjoy!

I tried to upload photos but it says that the files are to big. If anyone can offer some advice on how to get the photos on i would appreciate it. The asking price on the bike i bought was 1400 with 3 months warranty. i bought two, paid cash and got him down to 1150. i am very happy with the quality and performance for the price i paid. i have had it out in the bush and on mini motorcross tracks and it goes awesome. i saw the bikes on ebay and had a look at a couple and i have to say that these were by far the best bikes i could find in the price range. they had a better spec bike with oil cooled motor, better frame, front end, and pro taper bars around the $1600 mark. i also felt better buying from someone with a proper shop and support should you need it. the have all the spare parts, a mechanic and they all ride the bikes themselves.
enjoy!

Latest posts

Back