where to go in china

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pugs5l

Reaction score
i will be travelling to beijing china in couple of weeks wondering if anyone knows where i can get mini parts over there??:D :D

I live in China and I wish I could be of more help but frankly, the hunt continues to be frustrating. I may not have been too resourceful for many reasons (i.e. work, etc..) but the way I look at it, it'll be easier to source almost all choice parts from your local dealer. Things'll be in your language, meaning you know what you're buying, or the very least, the sales staff can explain/describe it to you properly.

If it helps, by far, the things I can easily get here are: 26mm carbs, 1/4 throttle, bling parts like gear lever, kick starters, brake/clutch levers. Yes, all cheap but thats mainly it.

High performance parts, as I've said are better obtained through your local dealers. I got a rear shock absorber - cheap alright but had to modify the valving for it to be good.

I live down South China and Beijing is far up North. I will be travelling there this week. I'll see what I can find out anyway.

thanks i travel there twice yearly but assumed all the factories where in south china shanghai lokk forword to hearing any info

go to shang hi... lot and yong kang... id go shang hi over that though! alot off things are made there

do you speak chinese because it would be very difficult to speak to them you say pit bikes and they think sex club

my is a monster over there. over here its still big :p

Last edited by a moderator:
uh huh...
jerkit.gif
fiddycircle.gif
lolsign.gif

Latest posts

Back