where to go to ride in vic (melb)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brettd

Reaction score
hay guy looking for some good places to ride like padicks and stuff other then race tracks
with some ruff address
cheers

yea me too,
I'm getting a pitty tomorrow and I'm not sure where I'm gonna ride it yet. I want somewhere where it's not gonna disturb resident's and end up with cops harassing us.
There's a motoX track 15mins drive from where I live but it's so restrictive and doesn't look like much fun, there's barbed wire fences everywhere and everyone has to go around the track ONLY the way the owner wants you too, plus everyone there is riding 250's and are really good at it so I'd just be getting in their way. It's in Laverton and costs about $30 if you wanna check it out, I think you MUST have boot's(regular steel caps are fine), helmet and gloves to ride there.

Last edited:
There is mt dandenong through tracks and stuff over towards yea and kinglake and wesburn its all forest and run amuck in there if u want

got to broady theres a good track there for 50's and like pitbikes or wateva

DVD rip, pm me il get back to you with some spots to ride, i regularly ride laverton, parwan and i know of a few good spots nearby that wont cost you anything and are pretty safe.

Latest posts

Back