Where to go with the pitster pro?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Allitt_250r

Reaction score
i Just bought a pitster pro125x3r thanks to the help of the people on miniriders.com:) (Cheers Guys!) and i love it, now im just wondering if anyone can tell me what the gpx 125engine is like and when i want more power should i just upgrade it to a lifan 140 or work with the gpx>? cheers :)

Yep, upgrade it to a Lifan 140, and I'll buy the GPX of ya. Hell I'll buy the lifan 140 and swap you! Let me know when you want it.

hahaha so are you hinting the gpx is a better motor? sorry im an amateur at the pitbike scene but loving it already, i was just looking at some parts i can get from staggs racing and i think i might do the cdi revbox, a 146cc big bore kit and a race cam, am i headed in the right direction here??

Yeah man either go for the 146cc (I just got mine, you are looking at 12 HP) or you can wait for while for the new 150cc GPX where the dyno is about public on Planetminis from Pitsterpro. From what I heard the engine would have approx 14 HP or even more, not to mention you can get it Big bored up to 178cc later.

Since I am from Adelaide Maylands is the only place I gota hug for that new 150cc.

The GPX engines are Jailings which is better than lifan so dont get a lifan, I'd say bore it out if you want more power.

Yes I was giving you a very big hint, as you now know.

Just be sure to bump start your gpx or you could easily be dealing with the all too popular broken case issue that they have from failing kick start gears :( . With that said, congrats.

Latest posts

Back