Where to race my bike?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DustyFork

Reaction score
Just wondering does any one know where to do motard track racing in Brisbane? Is lakeside still got racing? Looking for info but carnt find much just all old posts from years ago

Yeah best option is going to be Small Wheel Sunday for mini motard action Dusty. They seem to have one sunday a month on the Lakeside kart track. Everything from scooters, to minis, posties, bucket racers and full size motards. They have a facebook site that is constantly updated with info.

Gee I thought they did something on lake side. I forgot to ask him this avo, I know nootsie well. Best china bike place in town and best in price. They look after ya there!

Is small wheel Sunday the facey site swapper?
I wouldn't mind going down for a look!

Yeah it is man. Check it out. They just had a Scooter Enduro race. Some crazy trick scooters by the look of things.

Joined up to them, can't see any mini tards but a lot of scooter racing. Which looks pretty awesome. I'm going to head down on there next meet n do some snooping. :)

Latest posts

Back