Where to ride Gold Coast

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dazz

Reaction score
hi im new to the sport and i am looking for places for our kids to ride on the gold coast can some one lead us in the right direction

There is heaps of places on the coast u can go but the one i recommend is the bush next to Lemans kart racing. It is a massive bush containing long trails going for ever. Every man and his bike goes there but its too big to get crowded so its number one on my list. :p

hey, what suburb do u live in...im in arundel..i no LOADS of places that arnt ILLEGAL to ride :p....just pm me if u need details

hey guys i kno of a few places here and there,

first is a quarry in andrews near robina its not really crowded and it is just near a motocross track. it is illegal though and have seen a few police 4wd's in there.

second is a little track mainly for pitbikes but have seen a few bigger bikes. it is basically right on the highway near palm beach. it is pretty hard to access and because it is right next to a sewrage farm the workers there sometimes chase you but it is alot of fun there is a few jumps there.

well thats all i kno of id like to kno where abouts some other trails are

cheers

where to ride not at foxwell rd any more closed for good ,someone said ormeau if that is right ?

Latest posts

Back