Wheres the best place to buy a ducar 125

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIT

Reaction score
I'am after a ducar 125 wheres the best and cheapest place to get one I have looked around and not come up with much it is for someone else not me but I'am trying to help them out theirs has had the chain come off and damaged the case.I haven't seen it my self but they say some lugs got ripped off of the case.yeah they could be wielded but I figure you can bike a whole bike for not that much so surely the engines are pritty cheap just through a newy in it.
BIT

ive got a jialing 125cc engine for sale, asking 280 plus postage have a look in the classified threads.

a lifan 140 is like $320 and under delivered

dont bother with a ducar 125

Thanks guys I know a 140 would be better but Iam just trying to get the kids bike up and running for him so I don't want to spend anymore than I have too the bike has a Ducar 125 in it now and I figured he's happy with that and it wouldn't be that expensive.as trying to do it as cheap as possible thats why the Ducar.
Bit

I think nobody sells them anymore because they are so crappy!! lol

I think nobody sells them anymore because they are so crappy!! lol

I really think your right too ya know they look to be hard to come by.I thought oh yeah I'll pick one up cheap no worries but this don't seem to be the case.O'well I gave it a try might end up going with a Lifan then.
Bit

yep cant seem to find any either. Got a loncin awhile back and the guy had heaps but even he has run out. Maybe waiting for the next shipment.I was in the same boat. needed a cheap engine for my sons bike and picked the loncin up for $112. but everyone reckons there crap but it only has to last 6 months then he will be getting a new bike so no need to spend more than needed.
When i was looking these seemed to be the next cheapest ones that i found.
NEW 125CC LIFAN TYPR R HEAD RACING ENGINE, 1P52FMI - eBay Other Makes, Bike Parts, Motorcycle Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 30-Mar-08 18:45:00 AEST)

Latest posts

Back