Which 250 4 banger??????????

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah...Unfortunately hes screwed me around a bit...but i think hes finally gonna go meet the dude he bought it off today to get the proof of purchase signed...and ill pick it up tomorrow...anyways
The first owner was a motorbike mechanic, he raced it twice..lol, and the fella im buying it off seems to know quite a bit about bikes...so my guess is its been well maintained.

Yeah it would be nice if the bottom end was rebuilt too..but theres not many people selling bikes with rebuilds...mostly saying stuff like selling "as is" i dont like them words lol. To me it means...its farked so no returns..
Hmm, just an estimate...how much would it cost to get the bottom end rebuilt Tom?
Oh yer its got Gold valve suspension, Full Rocket Exhaust, Pivot pegs, Over sized front brakes & calipers and a few other things.
Cheers,
Dan.

sounds like it will be quite the weapon with all the mods it's had...
as for bottom end rebuilds, generally you dont get much change out of $3k...
hence the reason so many thumpers are being sold "as-is".....

Oh yer...Forgot to mention tom, it cost me $4,500.00

yeah not tooooo bad given the list of mods... well fingers crossed you get the paperwork you need and it proves to be a good purchase. The yammies are pretty bulletproof.. :)

yeah not tooooo bad given the list of mods... well fingers crossed you get the paperwork you need and it proves to be a good purchase. The yammies are pretty bulletproof.. :)

Cheers, Yeah he rang me b4, pickin it up 2day! hes finally got the papers! lol
Oh well...while ive been waiting for it to come ive been building a jump up the back :p...SLOWLY getting there lol....Need a bobcat!...ill have to look into that.
Then im startin on a track...
120 acres! The possibility's are endless :D:D:D
Dan.

Latest posts

Back