which 250 4 stroke ??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hahah just the truth but i have a kitty and it looks chines :s

meh. yamahas might lunch the odd gearbox, but at least the purchase of one doesnt kill kittens, or create homo babies.

This Yamaha gearbox thing is a myth! dont believe what you hear, the gearbox will only stuff up if you let a homo Honda rider ride your bike...it wont like the homoness so it will then shit itself in defence so it dosent get plugged up the but by the honda man.

lol ya true but the trouble is the homo's that ride em :D
It's not your fault homos ride hondas... he he
it's ok Roost mate, you cant help that your natural homoness steered you towards the Honda. I believe it's called "Natural Selection", and as a force of nature, cannot be fought. It's how you roll, and who are we to judge.
*giggle*

This Yamaha gearbox thing is a myth! dont believe what you hear, the gearbox will only stuff up if you let a homo Honda rider ride your bike...it wont like the homoness so it will then shit itself in defence so it dosent get plugged up the but by the honda man.

It's no myth mate. I have roughly seen 6 of them do it now. 4th gear pretty much all the time. Will try and find some pics for you.

And no not the pics you Yamaha's poofs are using to jack each other off with. :p

danity its no myth brother lol just keep riding your homo bike and wait for it to grenade its box:D

thanks thump lol was having a crappy day till you made me laugh

It's no myth mate. I have roughly seen 6 of them do it now. 4th gear pretty much all the time. Will try and find some pics for you.

And no not the pics you Yamaha's poofs are using to jack each other off with. :p

Heard of sarcasm? lol........... i know its not a myth.

^^^lol yet you still bought a yami

Haha of course i did im not a homo????
Just because a couple of yammi's shit themselves dont mean others will....
*insert bitch & moan about Honda's Valves here* ;)
Hondas...Homos....same thing diffrent name :p

Latest posts

Back