which 88 kit to buy ?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If your from Australia , then you will get a shock at the prices after you get charged shipping and exchange rate , for the links you posted up.

Shop here.
Classic Honda 50's Australia

If you plan on racing dont get a 88cc with race head , because you will be put into 10" open class and will be up against 106-124cc's and the 88 wont like that..

But with this 88cc kit with stock head , there is a hole class just for them .
Classic Honda 50's Australia - TB Stock Head, 88cc Bore Kit, 20mm Carb Kit, Cam - 92-08 Models [TBW0930]

If your not gonna be racing and just riding it for fun . then the 88cc race head kits are great! and provide alot of power for a 88cc.

Classic Honda 50's Australia - TB Race Head, 88cc Bore, 20mm Carb Kit - 82-08 Models [TBW0936]

I bought a 06 crf50 in november 2006. added 88 Kitaco 88cc Hyper comp kit in jan 2007. Bean going strong bean to heaps of races n playn around with mates raceing:). still original just clean air clear change oil n go again. Big Bore Kits oz50 got it off.

wogtaz sayn tb 88 i bought one of em n pot in my z50 of classic honda they cooll also;). had installed few mouths now seams good so fair..

thanks heaps i wont be racing it so ill probably just buy the race head kit

Latest posts

Back