which bike should i buy for Christmas?<new links>

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

farts_are_funny_aus

Reaction score
So which bike do you think I should buy for Christmas. Im looking to buy 1 of these bikes there?s only 100 bux between them but pretend there the same price

http://www.extremedirtbikes.com.au/shopmastery_pop.php?id=1

<or>

PITMONSTER 125 EXTREME dirtbike 2005 4sp manual, upside-down-forks wave disc-brakes alloy triple-clamps, swingarm, bashplate, muffler, fuelcap, wheels cdi-ignition mikuni-carby

so which one????Please be honest and truthful any input is appreciated.

im leaning toward the first bike because its available from JNR and i got my chopper from there and i know if i have a problem with it they will look after me

sorry about the first post the links to the trading post didn?t work

looks like the one im going to get, just different swing arms :roll:
i dont know why ppl like those swing arms on thumpstar copys but still they would be awsome :twisted: there wouldnt be much difference i dont think

get both and see what breaks first.
or get the one that is more expensive, must be better :lol:
or better yet, get something that wont break as ur pulling it out ur garage.

No-Fear said:
get both and see what breaks first.
or get the one that is more expensive, must be better :lol:
or better yet, get something that wont break as ur pulling it out ur garage.

i dont have three grand to spend on a mini bike i would rather get my first car

good move i was just thinking it would be hard to get replacement valves if the motor was to drop one in the 3v motor as those valves would have to be slightly difference size to a 2v motor

maybe but if i chose that bike i would get it from JNR motorco they always help once i needed a part for my chopper that you cant buy sperate and without this part i couldn?t ride it so they got the part from one of there own bikes and gave it to me.That?s service

Latest posts

Back