which bike to choose

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brazza

Reaction score
i have a atomik moto x 125 and soon need a new bike cause i've jumped the farrkery out of it and don't think it will hold anymore jumps ,
the bikes i was lookin at were the dhz monster pro 140cc at $1500 including shipping or the atomik guy is just up the road from me and i could get either the prox 140cc at $1099 or the prox 250cc at $1699 which of these bikes should i get if i won't to jump them a bit i'de go the dhz but the shiping is $150 .

get the dhz. they are prrty sweet bikes.

m0p

is $1500 way to much to pay for the dhz monster pro 140cc, in other words is it worth the money

id go DHZ
i have a agb29 IE atomik prox 140
good bike but the dhz way better for jumping and doing wheelies

mso ellite :) better off buying something good to start wif :p it will handle jumps!

Last edited:
those mso elite's are awesome but i dont like how the handle bar clamp is tilted forward.

im sure they will grow on you! having not ridden one i wouldnt know what its like to have it in a different potion...

dhz for sure if not look at a pitpro
give dom at city motorbikes a call they are in ferntree gully
so no postage
bikes arn't to bad either the new 140 is about1200 check it out might be worth while

Latest posts

Back