which bike??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nemo86

Reaction score
hey guys...im looking into either gettin a crf50 or a drz70.....can sum1 give me ne advice on which way to go??? and as a rough estimate how much wld i be looking at 2 mod it up pretty decent?? kinda new 2 the mini scene

cheers guys

go the crf50.... more parts availiable, very reliable
cost around $3000 for a semi mod stocker(new crf50 ,bar kit,tall seat,h/d fork springs,h/d rear spring,clutch springs, h/d pegs maybe 88cc limited bore kit and pipe more $$$ of course) the sky's the limit with these things
it's addictive

cheers guys...i might be able 2 get a crf pretty cheap so that wld be sick...i have a lei xr125 atm but its gay lol...i havent done nething to it...but i want a crf50 as a bit of a project....wld be mad 2 race pittys tho....do u no if there is a competition at all???

wld be mad 2 race pittys tho....do u no if there is a competition at all???

What state are you in? There are race meets for these bikes depending on where you live. Melbourne has a big race meet this weekend at the Xtreme day out.

yehh im from melbourne....i seen that advertising

i always loved 50's but its really really hard to say ..... klx110 :D its just to good!!

id stay away from the 70's not many parts for them .... the crf50 has soooo sooo many parts .... and you can get a few second hand parts cheap these days for them..... so thats good

yeh crf50's r heaps good but u know i really like klx110's i would go for a klx110 cause they r bigger, faster, look sweet n u can replace parts easily too!! ttr50's r good but there pars r tad harder to find, but they look cool!!!

+1 for the KLX110, only because I saw a video with some dude on one coming 2nd or 3rd against 250's on an indoor track, anyone know where I can find this vid again?

sweet as....thanx 4 the input....r there still heaps of parts fr klx110's tho??

a drz70 would be kewl but it will cost you more for parts as not many people are after them. But if you spent the time and money you could have a bike as good as a crf50 and it would be something different for everyone to admire. I would not buy a ttr50 though, the electric start on them is bullshit imo and it costs fairly big dollers to fit a kick starter to them and piss the electric off.

Latest posts

Back