Which Chinese full sized trail bike?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AusJames

Reaction score
Hi all,

I realise this isn't really a mini question, but I think it's pretty relevant to a lot of people here.

I'm not after a heap of people saying how crap or junk Chinese bikes are. I'm after peoples actual experiences with cheap Chinese trail bikes.

One of the prime contenders is the PitPro 250. Has anyone had one? Experiences?

What about other cheap full sized trail bikes in Australia, preferrably in Melbourne?

Not after the 3/4 sized 19/16" rimmed bikes either. Want a full 21/19or 18" rims.

Cheers

i really like the agb31's there mad they go superhard and are pretty reliable
my mate has a abg31 and a honda crf250 and he said that the agb is only a fraction lesser quality
the funny thing with the bigger bikes is ive noticed that they dont seem to break like the smaller 1s wich i thought was fairly odd

atomic pro x ,moto x ,hummer ,link(j-spar crap) and pit pro I`ve had these bikes over the last 10 months thanks ebay.
Its been fun running them in adding up grades and selling to friends.
Pit pro sx250 is my pick todate (I might keep this one)and did realy like the twin spar style but hated the J spar.
But I do like the look and spec`s on the 2008 mod`s coming through eg blitz.
The more power(new style motor) is required as the bikes all seemed hard to mono and sluggish in hard/tight situations(its nice to have some power to pull you out of a nasty spot).
Mitch

i've seen a 250 pitpro, actually out & about in a Place we call alkimos... deep sand, & bump as lines, the kind of place japanese 125's would have trouble & he seem'd to be doing alright....

thats all i have to say coz thats what i have seen.. ( Hillz) who know if there was any troubles or maintanence issues

the atmok blits looks pritty good i think and the pitpro there the only 2 i liked on ebay that are full sized lol

atomic blits, the yamaha yz250-450f copy! lol if you havnt noticed take a closer look and compare the two bikes!

yer i thought it looked like a yamaha copy, but still looks kewl, im off big bikes, hurts to much when u fall off lol the only times i have been to hospital is from big bikes

Ive got a Pitpro 250 and i have to say it is great for what you pay for. The tap was faulty but there pretty cheap and like its got some respectable brands on it like NGK. And boy let me tell you it roars, if i was you i would buy it as im happy with mine

Im trying out the new G4 Hummer from Tomahawk.

The build is heaps better than the older model Hummers - and the OHC engine puts out more grunt.

Buying an after market 56 tooth sprocket to add more low end accelaration.

Aftermarket high compression and big-bore kits are now also available from the Phillipines.

Still testing - but so far it's great.

G'day all, I was looking for something to ride around to follow the boy "MitchallMotoX" I decided on the 250cc Atomik Blitz. My reason behind this is that it claims to have a 1520mm wheel base. I'm quite tall 6'2" / 100kg & the Blitz reads a rating of up to 200kg. The others I concidered were the Thumper/Hummer/BBG/SDB 250cc ranges, however the rear swing arm appears to be shorter hence the shorter wheel base of around 1330mm. I have read on here that they tend to lift @ the front & with 100kg over the rear wheel helping it I guess that's why I leaned towards the Blitz. Anyways, it arrives tommorrow & I'll take it for a wrap around on the w'end & give my honest review on it :) I mean for under $1400 delivered, how could you go past an entry level bike :)

NEW ATOMIK BLITZ 250cc TRAIL DIRT MOTOR BIKE FULL SIZE - eBay Other Trail Bikes, Trail Bikes, Motorcycles, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 24-Nov-07 20:45:00 AEDST)

Sweet buy sublime. You would be lucky to get a 20 year old XR 250 for $1400. Have fun and roost ya mates.:D

Latest posts

Back