Which DHZ to buy!?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mickey

Reaction score
OK guys so I am trying to decide which bike to buy.

DHZ 160cc Outlaw for $1250

DHZ 140cc Outlaw for $950

OR

Second hand DHZ outlaw 140cc for $550 with pro ace rear shock.

Now I am only considering the second hand bike because of the rear shock, the only problem I found with it is that it doesn't idle when its cold, bike seems to run ok. The reason the rear shock is important to me is the fact I want to get back into racing but not the big bikes.

I have the money for the new bikes but honestly want to get away with spending as little as possible to get me going, enduro is a bit more important ATM and need a lot of funds for that (and I don't like to part with my money).

Any advice would be greatly appreciated! :afro:

grab the second hand one it will just need a slight carby adjustment and should be right

If you have any riding experience at all then you will be ringing the 140s neck every ride and wanting more.

Go the 160 and be done. You can also find a sht load of aftermarket parts and endless modifications to these engines, All which is documented here. A quick search should give you all the info you need,

Sorry I meant to write DPRO160 not outlaw. Would you still go the 160?

Latest posts

Back