Which engine??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trashthumpy

Reaction score
Hi, i have an 04 thumpstar 110 and the engine is shot. i was looking at getting a new engine, 125 maybe, what would you recomend? or even a new bike maybe? the bikes pretty thrashed only worth $600-700.

What state u in? In bunbury kawasaki they sell thumpstars are you can get A 125CC engine for $850 its the proper gpx one.

hey trashthumpy if you have a look at the size of the pics that i put in my classified add on the second attempt and if thats the sort of quality that you want i can tell you how

I have 141cc engines. Big valve head, race cam, carb, inner rotor, oil cooler etc. Everything you need to fit any crf/import frame. $990.

I have 141cc engines. Big valve head, race cam, carb, inner rotor, oil cooler etc. Everything you need to fit any crf/import frame. $990.

Does it have lightened oil slinger? And what compression is it? Also what brand motor? And what brand race cam ? And what brand carb comes with it ? And what brand inner rotor kit ?

Sorry for all the questions, i was considering spending $1k on a stock lifan but buying this might be cheaper just need some answers =)

Cheers
Mitch

Last edited:
The slinger is light all ready to balance the crank for the rotor. 12-1 comp. Jaling bottom end, lifen big valve top end. Cam made for 140cc power. 26mm carb (only looks like a 22mm). Awsome power.

Hey mayhemminis do you have a store front ? i wanna try some axo slammers on

Latest posts

Back