which ones?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dirt Bikez & Pocket B

Reaction score
I CANT MAKE UP MY MIND, IM BUYING A SET OFF BARS FOR MY BIKE AND I CANT PICK FROM THE PRO TAPER MX BARS OR THE RED BARRON MX BARS? WHICH ONES ARE BETTER OR U RECCOMEND :shock:

i like the the pro tappers but ive herd from my friends ridding bigger bikes red barron are also a good quailty..... thats a hard 1 what ever has the best feel :eek:

yeh they are both same quality. im going for the red barron mx bars because im going off with blue anodizing on my bike, i ordered heaps of blue anodized parts such as fuel cap, bash plate, footpegs, vent cap, brake lever, alloy grips and now trying to order things from overseas heaps cheaper 8) and has every1 seen the new BBR exhaust, its the best pipe in the world right now!!! :shock:

my mate has the pro tapers & i've got the RB ones, RB as about 5cm bigger each side, so i got the hack saw and chopped 5cm off each side made them same size as pro tapers, could feel difference straight away.
both same bars apart from that.

Latest posts

Back