which pit bike to get ?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bds2710

Reaction score
hi i am going to get a pit bike and was wondering which one ?
i wont a good qulity one looking at the mso , pitpro , motovert any other i should be looking at ?
use to race mx and just wont one to chase the kids and race them on our home track
let me know as i do not wont to waste my money and doing up a klx 110 is to $$
thanks

hey if ur looking for a pitbike try a pitsterpro great top and low end power come out in 160cc mso are great as well and motovert there all good bikes its just realli what u feel comftable with dont just go out and buy a bike coz people have said there great try fing 1 that suit ur style

If you've got the coin, go something better than Pitpro.
Motovert, MSO, PitsterPro are very good bikes. Plenty of power, very well built.
Plus, MSO are site sponsors!

thansk thats the order i was thisnk motovert , mso then pitster / pitpro
now what modles in the above do you recommand?
i wont on for jumping / racing and can handle the punishment of them

go with the pitster x4r if you can

east 50s have them Welcome To EAST 50s

they also have motoverts and pit pros to if ya wanna look around.

or else go to MSO Motocycles - Home and have a look at their bikes

i would go with the sr if you get a mso.

but its all up to you. with the more expensive brands they are all pretty good what ever you buy.

but if you dont have that sort of cash to splash and you go the cheaper options look around and read the specs, dont go buying a piece of junk thats made out to be good.

another one to consider is Ciniworx its right up the top too as far as quality goes. If you have cash and want good quality stay away from pitpro. I own one and they are alright but nowhere near as good as the others mentioned above

yeah if u got the coin go for pitsterpro iv got 1 and there good for both jumping and racing mine flys with a 160cc in it

thanks all what sort of coinage for the motovert pro and the pitster / mso
lookls to me for one of these is around $ 2000 to 3000 .does any one know of a shop giving a good deal on them ?
cheers

hi i am going to get a pit bike and was wondering which one ?
I wont a good qulity one looking at the mso , pitpro , motovert any other i should be looking at ?
Use to race mx and just wont one to chase the kids and race them on our home track
let me know as i do not wont to waste my money and doing up a klx 110 is to $$
thanks

if u want a good bike look for this 1:
Its calld a 125cc ssr e-2

there only sold in the US and they are crap
same factory as pitpro i been told

go ether Mojo,pitster,MSo,ciniworx and thats about it

all other brands are just variants of these main brands

A good place to start would be to look at MSO's web page. I've read heaps of times that if you contact them and tell them your from miniriders they will give you a good price. Its just a start and see how you go from there

A good place to start would be to look at MSO's web page. I've read heaps of times that if you contact them and tell them your from miniriders they will give you a good price. Its just a start and see how you go from there
I recommend the MSO 140s. There wouldn't be a better bike around for the price and there customer service is excellent.

Latest posts

Back