Which Pitbike For Me??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pmc.21

Reaction score
Hey all,

Im looking at buying my first pitbike in the next week or two. I have ridden dirt bikes before (TTR-125 etc) but never owned one. I have my eye on 2 particular bikes i wanna buy: the Orion Pro X 140cc or the Pitpro 140cc. I am in a dilema because i dont know if i want the bike that is slightly bigger (bigger wheels etc), such as the orion, or the smaller one (smaller wheels etc) such as the pitpro! Are there any good or bad reasons for having either smaller or bigger wheels on a bike? I am about 5'6 and weigh about 50kg's. I will be using it for basicaly riding flat-out around paddocks on my farm, a bit on the road near my house and some not overaly large jumps. What i wanna know, is what you guys personally think i should get and for what reasons, and if somebody has had any trouble with them, what was it. I am also open to you sugesting other bikes, but they have to be fast! My price range is tops $800-$900. Btw, im buying the bike through ebay =]

Thanks guys!

I havent ridden both bikes but just on brand name i would probably go the pitpro.

I havent ridden both bikes but just on brand name i would probably go the pitpro.

are you serious?
you chose the pitpro because of the name?? *shakeshead*

i would go for the pitproxr140 which is a little bigger then the pitpro140.
and with the prox which size wheels do you mean? 14/12 or 17/14

hey guys thanks for all the replys

when i say big wheels on the pro x i mean the 17/14 ones

whats the difference between the pitpro 140cc and the pitpro 140XR?

Last edited:
xr is a little bigger and better components i think ino its bigger

140xr out of your price range with postage

big wheels on a pitty whats the point?

pitro140 in your range
DHZ well in your range ,great back up

as for fast whats fast , none of these bikes are what i call fast there fun
u dont wanna go fast on a bike that may heaven forbid snap in half

orion or agb29 modle ,same as atomik and so on there heavy as there a twin spar frame but there stronger than the crf typ in my opinion ,(that aint worth to much round here ,hehehe)

so if your a lil fella with not to much coin id go the DHZ as there cheap there quick ,as in postage and reliable ,easy to mod and ken looks arfter ya

theres my opinion

cheers have fun

Latest posts

Back