which pitpro?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ben22

Reaction score
hi everyone.. ok well iv done a bit a looking around and choosen to go for a pitpro. mate and i are both going to buy one each. went to our local dealer, he was a little helpful but didnt give a direct answer. question is which pitpro to get. the 125, 140 or the 140xr.??? both are new to mini bikes, but iv had a yamaha wr250.
the moneys not a big deffents so its really down to you guys telling me which one is the better one..
thanks..

What are you looking for in a bike?

I've got a PitPro 110 (putting a 125cc in her). I'm looking at getting a PitPro 140cc or a PitPro 140XR as my next bike.

just a bit of riding in the bush mainly, also a few jumps at mums property.

i like the look of the 125 and i think the 140cc is the same size when standing.

Yeh mainly the same as me. ridiing in the bush and the occasional jump.

the 125cc and the 140cc are the same size. the 140xr is 79cm.

the 125cc frame looks to be a little weaker than the 140's. the 140xr has better suspision than the 125 and the 140cc from what i've heard.

yeah go the 140xr
way better running gear as stock than the others
fastace shock , good forks , kenda tryes

go the 140 xr. a lot better than the others that pitpro make. you will like riding your bigger bike better. it will kill these things on speed and strength of the chassis. but its your choice. go with the 140xr anyway

bro look at the atomik regin 150 the same bike as the pitpro 150 n they sell 4 900 onebay not 1799 like pitpro they r the same bikes save heaps

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back